About the Employer
This client is a world-wide healthcare product manufacturing giant with competitive salaries, fantastic benefits, and brand-new office space. They are known for their consistently low turnover due, in part, to their 10 year track record of paying out 100%+ of annual bonuses to their employees! Are you impressed yet? We thought so!
About the Job
This role is responsible to design and develop SAP BI and Portal applications in business areas including: Finance, APO, Customer Service, Dispute and Collection Management, Inventory, MM, QM, and SD.
You will work with various business units to analyze their needs and translate the requirements into system design and technical program specifications, with objectives to optimize operational and system efficiency. The right candidate will be proficient with supporting the SAP user community via phone or email.
- Modification of existing and developed software applications to correct errors, adapt to upgraded hardware, and to improve its performance.
- Working with systems analysts, programmers and others to design these systems and obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces, and develop project scope, project plan, resources and time-line to implement business reporting metrics for SAP modules such as SD and MM.
- Developing and directing software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation using SDLC methodology.
- Designing specifications for BI and portal-based solutions including necessary ABAP program specifications (including necessary debugging and code review).
- Coordinating software system installation and upgrades, and monitoring equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Tracking work request progress throughout the development lifecycle and acting to ensure successful delivery.
- Managing business systems enhancement requests and communicating the effects of system change with business and technical groups.
- Use GDP to support all SAP BI and portal systems applications, analysis, solutions and prevention, programming, configuration, testing, providing all the necessary documentation of these systems.
- Hands on experience with coding, validating, and testing SAP BI and Portal applications in business areas including: Finance, APO, Customer Service, Dispute and Collection Management, Inventory, MM, QM, SD, and Technical Services for a manufacturing companies (Preferably FDA regulated health care companies)
- Support experience, using the following tools: BEx Query Designer, ABAP WebDynpro, WAD, Visual Composer, SAP Business Packages, Business Objects Dashboards, analysis authorizations, technical content, statistical methods, and performance monitoring and tuning
- Professional experience performing analysis, with the goal to improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations for business reporting metrics of FDA regulated health care companies for SAP modules including SD (primary) and MM (secondary).