Our client company is one of the most famous manufacturers of outdoor equipment, with a well-known brand dating back over 40 years. With locations around the world, and several major projects underway, they are growing their internal IT team at record-breaking speed. With the recent release of several new and groundbreaking products, they are now beginning a technical transformation which has lead to 20+ full-time, new positions
These full-time positions come with amazing benefits, family-friendly culture, tuition reimbursement, remote flexibility, bonus potential, and flexibility. With this said, they are looking for career-driven professionals who think outside the box in their search for solutions — true leaders at heart!
Our client is seeking an SAP Business Analyst to work on some major projects revolving around APO and eventually IBP. Initially, this full time resource will maintain, administer, and support the SAP APO system during a 2-year transition to S4HANA/IBP. She/he will partner with a Senior APO Analyst on major initiatives and will be expected to handle day-to-day production independently.
- Act as first line of support for all SAP APO related issues
- Troubleshoot, perform root-cause analysis, propose solutions for recurring issues, document changes and log for future reference
- Employ CIF processes and complete other daily APO tasks
- Utilize Mass and RSPC to adapt planning activities to business needs, working alongside both business and technical resources
- Exposure to S4/HANA or IBP is a plus
- Participate in upgrades, operational support, DR and other tasks
- Maintain active involvement in unit and integration testing- including new configuration
- Collaborate with varying teams such as BW reporting and Basis
- Work closely with the Senior APO Analyst to maintain high standards of APO support
- Constant engagement with project teams including users, vendors, stakeholders, consultants, and leadership.
- Must have 4+ years of experience of Supply and Demand experience within a mid- to large scale manufacturing company
- MUST have experience with SAP (APO ideal, IBP great)
- Must have experience directly supporting demand/supply planners to investigate issues, analyze processes, perform root cause analysis, document and report findings
- Demonstrated initiative in self-study, researching, and mastering new areas of expertise, all while maintaining professional, customer facing attitude
- Background working within cross functional supply chain business scenarios
- Experience working within DP/SNP environment- acting as first line of support
- Troubleshooting and managing process chain failures within SCM
- Configuration ability is a must – modifying macros required