Our client is unique to the food and beverage industry with a two-tiered business model generating multiple streams of revenue. Having been around for over a decade they have locations around the US and are continuing to expand. This is an awesome opportunity to step into the IT organization during a crucial time of growth and be a part of an evolving infrastructure. Our client offers remote flexibility 2 days a week, tremendous benefits, and close-knit culture.
We are looking for a Developer that will take ownership of the Salesforce platform including all new feature development as well as supporting business critical applications within the system. You will work closely with another developer as well as the business to understand key requirements to drive solutions. Not only will you develop a thorough understanding of the existing environment, but you will also ensure best practices are met and continuously make improvements that will benefit the organization.
- Develop and support custom applications and integrations within salesforce
- Work closely with analysts to determine business and technical requirements
- Own salesforce platform and continuously looks for ways to improve the system
- Own API integration on the salesforce platform
- Test and develop code within salesforce
- Create documentation- development changes and data interactions and flows between systems
- Implement projects on time and within budget
- Adhere to best practices and data standards as it relates to integrations
- Communicate with vendors to help modify custom built applications
- At least 3 years working with the following: apex, SOQL, HTML 5, Visual Force
- Familiar with web services (REST/ JSON)
- Knowledge of the following considered a plus; service cloud, report builder, lightning, io, foce.com, heroku)
- Ability to adapt and prioritize multiple tasks
- Familiar working with multi-site industry (a plus!)