Our client is a global medical research/devices company, a division of one of the most recognizable corporations in the market. They focus on improving lives through automating processes and developing the most complex, efficient devices available today.
Our client is looking to bring on a Salesforce guru to assist with the roll out of the service module to the organization. An ideal candidate will come from techno-functional background- he/she will gather requirements, work closely with tech leads and development team to deliver a customized solution that fits the needs of the business.
- Analyze business requirements and work closely with development team to create specific technical documentation
- Hands on experience working with Salesforce- administration, development, and analysis
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH SALESFORCE SERVICE MODULE
- Create training documents
- Work closely with test lead to support testing cycles (SIT, UAT, security)
- Understand Salesforce Lightning components
- Knowledge of the following;
- Workflow and validation rules
- Page layouts
- List views
- Dashboard and reporting
- Custom objects
- User security
- Profile management
- Role management
What makes you a perfect fit?
- Salesforce Integration experience
- Lightning and Apex programming knowledge
- Development Background
- Familiar with CPQ or Sales module a plus!