Our client is a top consulting firm in Chicago- the organization has a close-knit team where ideas are heard and encouraged. Named one of the fastest growing tech companies they offer innovative solutions to mid-size companies with a customizable approach. The organization treasures its employees and offers highly competitive benefits. Good news for those that value a dynamic and flexible culture- this is a top priority here! You will work with an innovative and ambitious group who genuinely enjoy what they do!
This is a brand-new role for a Sr. Sales Analyst that works directly with the CEO and SALES VP and their teams to increase productivity and efficiency. Your main focus will be to help improve business/sales process through data analytics and metrics. Leadership will look to you to provide data driven reports and projections to help shape maximum efficiency and provide alternative ways to add value to improve sales.
This person will blend a background of project management, business analysis and data analysis to successfully enable leadership to maximize their level of performance and directly impact the growth of the business. This is an extremely visible role- not only will you be treated as a trusted advisor but leadership will rely on you to help determine key decisions they make for the business.
Who makes a great fit?
You must be driven and know how to take initiative. Problem Solving must be a true passion and involving data driven gatherings to improve strategy is an area in which you excel. The right person will present professionally to all levels within the business and must know how to identify priorities and get results. Your experience includes;
- 3+ years’ experience working within C-suite or Sales organization
- Solid understanding of Technology including database, database report writing, and Microsoft Office suite of products (familiar with Netsuite a huge plus!)
- Self-starter with a “get it done” attitude
- Familiar with Competitive Analytic Techniques (SWOT, Porter’s Five Forces) a plus!
- Strong attentional to detail and organizational skills
- Manage multiple projects and initiatives at a time while maintaining a positive and upbeat mentality