Our client is a top consulting firm in Chicago- the organization has a close-knit team where ideas are heard and encouraged. Named one of the fastest growing tech companies they offer innovative solutions to mid-size companies with a customizable approach. The organization values its employees and offers highly competitive benefits. Good news for those who don’t love to be on the road- most of their target client-base is within the Chicagoland area so there is limited travel and flexibility to work from home as needed! This position offers competitive base salary plus commission.
To be clear- this is not your ordinary Sales Executive role. This is an opportunity to join a highly motivated sales team with complete freedom to target any new clients within the Chicago land market. You will sell a variety of technical solutions across multiple verticals depending on your clients every need. With continuous support from the business, you have no limitations and success is in your own hands!
What is expected of you?
- Work closely with technical leadership to pull in IT resources to achieve goals and targets
- Build and foster a referral network within your given industry
- Develop new relationships, identify key decision makers, and identify your added value
- Provide an assessment of new clients, upcoming initiatives, and current partners to make appropriate solution recommendations
- Create proposals and executive summary to leadership
- Work with companies account management tools, and make appropriate documentation within salesforce
- Continuously add to a growing pipeline of new business
- Develop your current accounts and identify areas of opportunity
- Work closely with your team to help prospect develop solutions, and handle back-end business details
What will you do for your clients?
- Design customer technology roadmap
- Offer competitive high demand solutions that fit their current needs
- Develop strong communication with your contacts and assist in any account/technical questions they may have
- Ensure highest level of customer satisfaction
- Continuously offer market trends and possible improvements to their environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years in a Sales role focusing on mid-market enterprise clients
- Proven success developing new client relationships and building a book of business
- Experience selling IT hardware or IT solutions across multiple verticals
- Through understanding of CISCO
- Strong attention to detail and clear communication
- Solid work history with ambition to build your business within the organization
- Passionate about the sales cycle and always looking for ways to make improvements for your clients