Our client is one of the top performing logistics company in North America with one of the best TMS platforms in the industry! This is a privately owned organization that has built its success on collaboration and lasting relationships. They have integrated the latest and greatest technology to maximize company efficiency and target the brightest professionals to join their team. If you are looking for growth and opportunity it is an exciting time to join the organization!
We are looking for an Automation Engineer who will report directly into the CIO. This person will be responsible for driving framework and solution design and implementation of their UiPath RPA solution.
- Understanding business and data process flows and recommending automations to improve the efficiency of internal and external processes
- Converting business requirements to technical processes
- Designing, building, and supporting automation applications
- Reviewing, testing, and deploying new software and ensuring coding standards are met
- 3+ years of RPA automation design and development, experience with UiPath a strong plus
- 2+ years of experience developing SQL queries
- Understanding of OOP languages such as Python, Java, and C#
- Understanding of APIs such as REST and SOAP