This organization is a worldwide manufacturing company, one of the largest and best-known producers in their industry. With a Global team of over 15,000 and annual revenue of over 7B, they are looking to bring a Remote SAP PIPO Integration Consultant aboard immediately to join them on several existing and new project initiatives, this is a long-term rolling contract (the last consultant was extended nearly 4 years)
The Remote SAP PIPO Integration Consultant will develop and support internal applications and manage integration with 3rd party partners.
- Support and deliver application integration using SAP PIPO application suite (REST, SOAP, JSON, synchronous Proxys)
- Participate in key project and solution design reviews as required.
- Collaborate with Application Management teams as well as 3rd party integration partners
- Supports the other delivery and support functions
- Build and document technical integration architecture
- Ensure interfaces are consistent and well-integrated with the established application landscape and promotes reuse and standards adoption.
- Work closely with technical and functional teams
- Support and delivery of application integration using SAP PIPO application suite (REST with JSON, synchronous Proxys, SOAP adaptors experience required)
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science or related field or equivalent processional experience
- At least 5 years’ experience with SAP PIPO
- Strong Functional and technical knowledge
- Experience with EDI mapping a plus
- Experience with ABAP interface development protocols such as BAPI, IDOC, ABAP Proxy and knowledge on Restful ABAP programming models
- Experience creating estimates and plan all work effort related to projects
- Background creating designs for technical integration
- Must have the ability to work with CST/ EST time zones
- Must have strong written and verbal communication
- Those available immediately will be shortlisted