Our highly progressive client is a holdings company headquartered in Chicago with offices nationwide. They specialize in direct-to-consumer, highly customizable insurance product offerings. They are seeking an energetic and innovative full-time React Developer to spearhead all React coding efforts and work closely with a small team of internal web developers to build and implement customer-facing features on several websites.
This person will have a real opportunity to advance their career with hands-on participation in the design, development and maintenance of all enterprise wide websites, new content management systems and website enhancements.
- Design, develop, and maintain highly responsive and scalable interface components for company-wide websites, web-based applications and services
- Spearhead front-end efforts including monitoring and improvement performance
- Provide valuable input in the architecture and scalability decisions
- Lead or participate code reviews with your peers
- Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- As a part of a new and growing team, participate in the development of code standards, management, tools and workflow
What makes you the right person for this role:
- 5 years of previous experience as a React.js Developer preferred
- Working knowledge of React component lifecycle and Error handling
- Angular and .NET exposure is a plus
- Experience documenting code and maintaining documentation
**Experience working within the Insurance industry is preferred!**