Our highly progressive client is a holdings company HQ’ed in Chicago with offices nationwide. They specialize in direct- to- consumer, highly customizable insurance product offerings. They are seeking a full-time, Remote Lead Web Developer to help grow their direct-to-consumer platform and expand their existing online marketing strategy. This resource will lead a small team of internal developers to build and implement customer-facing features on several websites.
You will be asked to build and interact with a wide variety of technologies and may need to work outside of your comfort zone. This resource must be a hands-on visionary with the ability to influence and motivate junior and mid-level recruiters.
- Lead development team to turn business and technical requirements into fully developed features.
- Participate in strategic decision making to improve online marketing performance
- Build, maintain, and document product changes, teaming up with business partners
- Implement customer and business-facing features.
- Conduct code reviews for other team members to ensure that quality standards are met.
- Understand company business objectives and respond to stakeholder feedback to produce the best possible product for the customer.
- Maintain eCommerce industry standards and requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or Certification) in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years development experience with interest in leadership and mentorship
- Experience with eCommerce development, digital marketing, and SEO
- Experience with REST API Development