Our client is an established insurance & business service organization charting a new course into the future. While many startups have limited resources, our client offers decades of stability and consistent growth. They are leveraging technology to innovate in their industry, allowing them to expand into new market segments- they are an insurance company of the future.
As you would expect, a Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for developing test scripts, testing, and qualifying software for various products and releases. However, our client has various businesses functioning under one umbrella, so we are looking for someone who can tackle the aforementioned tasks across different platforms. The right candidate would be responsible for ensuring that software functionality meets or exceeds requirements. They are currently implementing Selenium, so hands-on experience with this automated testing suite is a must.
This position offers excellent benefits. It’s a self-insured organization with an outstanding healthcare plan, matching 401K, and an ample amount of PTO. Upon the successful completion of the initial 90 day period, they offer flexibility with partial remote work.
- Generate manual and automated test strategies and test cases in the test management tool
- Consult with developers, architects, product owners, and others in establishing effective test cases based on business requirements
- Design test plans and test cases based on business requirements
- Work on test cases to ensure the software and system respond to positive and negative inputs
- Systematically execute all test cases in the test management tool
- Responsible for holistic testing, including integration, system, regression, performance, and user-acceptance testing across all projects
- Work on both scripted and exploratory testing
- Manage User Acceptance Testing with the business
- Consistently perform peer review on other QA Analysts’ test cases
- Effectively troubleshooting issues in test environments
- Evaluate test results, document them and manage defects by retesting throughout the testing cycle
- Make risk recommendations, as well as implement product/process improvements to include risk assessment
- Provide Status and QA Metric Reports
- Write queries validate back-end data
Qualifications & Skills:
- 1-3 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance, which includes testing in various software development methodologies
- Real-life experience and product knowledge in the Insurance Business
- Ability to proactively communicate and escalate issues that might impact quality
- Substantial experience testing across different platforms
- Test Automation and/or Performance Testing practices and tools is a MUST
- Some programming and SQL experience a PLUS