Our Client is a wholesale distributor within the medical device space. This company values partnership, innovation, and integrity. They put a strong emphasis on customer service to improve experiences, and this mentality carries over with their staff. As a consultant you will be working closely with leadership and bring a valued perspective to the table. They offer a flexible schedule and admire those who can effectively execute and get the job done.
We are looking for an experienced PMO Consultant that can oversee multiple efforts within the organizations portfolio. We need a strong leader that can manage schedules, hold teams accountable for an on-time delivery, and provide executive overviews, status updates, and actions plans to leadership. You will act as a strategic partner to the Director, helping with any overflow and objectives that need attention. Any experience within warehouse/distribution, shipping, supply chain or logistics projects will come in handy!
What do you need to join the team?
- The best candidate for this role will be a knowledgeable and confident individual with proven ability to manage projects on time and within budget
- Experience leading large scale software development projects
- Prior experience working with stakeholders and outside clients to balance priorities and resources- must be able to hold your own in a business setting
- Experience with B2B AND B2C concept and methodologies and familiar with appropriate terminology
- Exposure to the following projects; warehouse, distribution, supply chain and logistics
- Familiar following Agile (Scrum) methodologies/best practices
- Functional understanding of the following technology, ability to provide guidance and leadership to programmers and analysts; NET, PHP, HTML, XML (no need to develop)
- Experience with Supply Chain management, Warehousing, Distribution, and logistics
- Manage internal relationships and set proper expectations throughout the project life cycle with executive teams
- Clear communicator, able to professionally communicate with all levels of business and customer base
- Ability to travel up to 10%