Interested in working for one of the most well-known names within their industry? This is an exciting time to join a collaborative organization that is going through a complete digital transformation. They are looking to bring on tech enthusiasts that will contribute to growth and change. You will report directly into the Manager of Collaboration & AV and have an opportunity to improve and expand on the current O365 environment.
A brand-new lead role has been created to take ownership of our clients enterprise O365 environment. Your responsibility will range from technical support of existing applications to leading various implementation projects that will improve the overall product suite. You will work closely with different business units to help maximize the collaborative solutions offered within the organization and continuously work on ways to improve best practices.
Responsibilities as the Lead
- Develop and improve solution standards and communicate with team members to ensure standards are being met
- Establish business relationships to help maximize modernization of collaboration solutions
- Advise business on strategy to leverage O365 applications
- Train and mentor junior team members
- Work closely with leadership to understand requirements of the business, identify priorities, develop roadmap and implementation plans
- Keep up to date on new industry standards and research the latest and greatest technologies on the market
Responsibilities as the Technical SME
- Troubleshoot and administer the following Microsoft products within an enterprise environment; MS Teams, MS Exchange, Skype, OneNote, Planner, Flow, Stream, Sway
- Implement new MS 365 tools and solutions
- Provide technical end user training as needed
- Act as escalation point for any O365 related tickets
- Continuously research new technology and solutions to improve and modernize collaboration suite of services
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time and problem solve on the fly!
- Certifications a HUGE plus