Our client is one of the largest retail providers in their field. Located in the Western suburbs, this company offers a competitive compensation package and newly modernized office space. You will report directly to a Sr. Director of IT that is dedicated to improving technology and passionate about upcoming projects in 2018!
This position will focus on the “clean-up” and re-design of the Azure Active Directory and Office365 applications. We are looking for a client-facing consultant to deliver efficient solutions that will improve and standardize these products. You will work with various teams to address the needs of the end users so collaboration and excellent communication skills are a must!
Are you qualified?
- 4+ years’ experience using Azure Active Directory (adding/deleting users, creating user groups, build/consolidate group policy)
- In-depth knowledge Office365 administration (Re-design/Re-structure)
- Experience with the following platforms; MS Exchange, SharePoint, SkypeforBusiness, OneDrive
- Experience creating clear and concise documentation
What makes you PERFECT for the role?
- SCCM knowledge
- Email Spam Filtering knowledge
- REIT industry experience