Interested in working for one of the most well-known names within their industry? This is an exciting time to join a collaborative organization that is going through a complete digital transformation. They are looking to bring on tech enthusiasts that will contribute to growth and change. You will report directly into the O365 Lead Engineer and have an opportunity to improve and expand on the cloud environment.
As an Operations Engineer you will focus exclusively on enterprise O365 environment. Your responsibility will range from technical support of existing applications to various implementation projects that will improve the overall product suite. You will work closely with your team lead and different business units to help maximize the collaborative solutions offered within the organization and continuously work on ways to improve overall efficiency.
- Troubleshoot and administer the following Microsoft products within an enterprise environment; MS Teams, MS Exchange, Skype, OneNote, Planner, Flow, Stream, Sway
- Implement new MS 365 tools and solutions
- Provide technical end user training as needed
- Act as escalation point for any O365 related tickets
- Continuously research new technology and solutions to improve and modernize collaboration suite of services
- Bachelor or Associates Degree preferred
- At least 2 years experience supporting enterprise 365 environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time and problem solve on the fly!
- Certifications a HUGE plus