Our client is one of the top performing logistics company in North America with one of the best TMS platforms in the industry. This is a privately owned organization that has built its success on a creative and artistic approach to technology. They truly care about the solutions they deliver and look to find IT professionals that take pride in what they deliver.
Our client is looking for a hands-on Network Manager to handle day-day operations of a robust infrastructure. Our client needs a well-rounded individual who can thrive in a fast-paced environment; someone who can wear many hats, someone who can assist with the integration of multiple environments and help implement processes and procedures. There will be an opportunity to pave your own path within the organization and creatively shape the role based on your strengths and business objectives.
Areas of Expertise?
- Portfolio Management
- Manage high-level support issues from service desk team
- Process/Monitoring implementation
- Security Process and Procedures
- Purchasing Strategy
- Hardware Management
- Creating high-end network solutions
- Windows environment (exposure to Linux a plus!)
- Cisco Switches and Routers
- Cisco Call Manager
- Cloud and On-premise solution design