Our client is a global retailer having been around for over 60 years and headquartered in the Northwest suburbs. Their target demographic has expanded over the years and presents a significant opportunity for advancement and change. The business has made strategic partnerships which have triggered rapid growth and new leadership has focused on making technology a top priority. They are currently in the midst of several global initiatives to improve their technical footprint.
We are looking for a dedicated Network Analyst to join the North American team and primarily focus on a wireless deployment project. Your main objective will be rolling out wifi cradlepoints to multiple retail branches and acting as a point of contact for any network related tickets that come through. You must be a team player and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Deploy cradlepoint wireless solutions to NA retail branches
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of retail network systems
- Provide support to network team including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all routers/switches/firewalls/network devices, mobile devices/tablets, POS, etc.
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to management as needed
- Configure and manage routers, switches, firewalls, and configure network components
- Work closely with various carriers to ensure non-stop reliable network. Must have a deep understanding of carrier terminology and process to establish a solid partnership
- At least 3+ years networking experience required (Cisco, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, IPSec VPN, SD-WAN, access points, broadband, wireless)
- In depth Wireless experience (deploying cradelpoint Wifi, resolving connectivity issues etc.)
- Experience configuring and supporting network devices including routers, switches, firewall
- In depth SDWAN experience (support and configuration, Velocloud or Fortinet a plus!)
- Retail experience or experience supporting a multi-branch ecosystem
- Familiar with basic network security protocols
- Asset Management experience
- Vendor/Carrier management
- Understanding of Windows operating systems
- Ability to provide clear and concise documentation
- Demonstrated success working in a fast paced environment
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with ITIL methodology a plus!