Our client company is one of the most famous manufacturers of outdoor equipment, with a well-known brand dating back over 40 years. With locations around the world, and several major projects underway, they are growing their internal IT team at record-breaking speed.
The Master Data Coordinator for Bill of Materials (BOM) is one of these great roles! The Candidate will be responsible for creating the full BOM with the assistance of fellow Engineers for new products, updates to existing products and redesigns. Responsible for setting up the base BOM in SAP, creating new items that are “new”. Working within Master Data Team to ensure timely and accurate setup and updates to Data and BOMs as well as working with and shadowing Engineering and Operations teams to understand impact on new item setup as it relates to those functions. The Master Data Coordinator is responsible for entering master data and validating entries per documented procedures and governance rules. They will also use tools and best practices and be proactive to identify process improvements.
· Create new BOM’s into SAP system based on pre-developed structures.
· Manage new or changes for routings into SAP system developed by engineers.
· Work closely with Engineer’s and Product Management in the development of BOM or for changes.
· Enter required information in all master data in SAP in Create Materials (MM01) corporately.
· Work with engineering and operations teams to understand impact on BOMs and routings and coordinate reviews and updates as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Manufacturing or Operations.
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience
· Must have experience creating new BOM’s