Interested in joining one of the largest distributors in health and wellness products? Great timing, we are looking for a Manager of System Administration to join ASAP!
This is an opening for a hands-on manager to manage and implement new services within Infrastructure and Operations. Your team will consist of three direct reports that will administer and support O365, Cloud services, as well as global server and AD environments. You must lead by example and act as the escalation point when your team needs you. Your position reports directly into the CIO and you will have an opportunity to converse with leadership on strategy and areas of improvement. Travel may be required between offices but would not be more than 15%!
What will you do?
- Manage Office365
- Oversee best practice and administration (security and compliance features, DLP, data governance, email encryption and threat management)
- Manage the support and administration of Exchange, InTune, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Skype
- Own the design efforts of all tools and training (includes Group, Team, Planner)
- Support Cloud Services
- Azure, AWS, Rackspace
- Lead projects to improve cyber-security capabilities
- Make recommendations on new enterprise solutions to improve cost and efficiency
- Own administration for multi-domain AD
- Continuously work to improve quality of services (crisis management, outage escalation plans)
- Manage and troubleshoot VMware and virtual server environment
- Mentor and manage your team- provide performance reviews and identify areas of development
- Design server environment and execute disaster recovery plans
- Continuously improve DevOps model (automation, integration, business partnership and server resiliency)
- Design and Develop solutions that align with business goals and objectives
- Create thorough documentation of all systems
- Oversee Endpoint Management and Security services only IF you have experience within this space!