Our client is one of the largest wholesalers in the North American region with an impressive portfolio of all the top brands we know and love! They are consolidating their HRIS throughout the business and looking to bring someone on to lead and manage these efforts.
As a Workday Integrations Lead you will have complete ownership of the system- you will be responsible for building new integrations through workday studio, day-day support of the system, as well as monitoring and creating reports for the business. You will take lead on enhancements/changes to the system and all project oversight- this baby is yours! You will work hand in hand with HR/Payroll teams, application and infrastructure teams as well as external vendors.
Day to Day Expectations
- Requirement gathering for integrations/changes, design/development, and testing
- Ensure performance and reliability of system
- Work closely with business teams to define system requirements and propose effective solutions
- Partner with vendors to ensure successful integration of data and workflow (benefit providers, SAP development team)
- Lead integration for HCM/Payroll and HR and Workday payroll modules and benefits (Configurations, version rollouts, day-day support)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred!
- At least 3+ years’ experience focusing on Workday integrations (In depth experience working with Workday studio is a must!)
- Experience designing integration solutions with benefit and payroll vendors
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Prior experience working with HCM/payroll systems
- Familiarity with ERP systems a plus!