Our client is one of the leading companies in logistics & transportation. Their success in this competitive industry has been achieved through their strong values and passion for technology. This is a unique opportunity to join their innovative IT Leadership team. We are looking for a career-driven, hands-on IT Security Manager to implement best practices, create new policies and procedures, and build a strong security team. This is a mid-size organization (2,000 end-user environments, 150+ contact centers and 100+ offices around the world) that offers the right candidate an exciting new challenge on a manageable scale. This person would be incredibly influential in all of their security-related choices and have an atypical chance to shape their own role for maximum career growth.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning, developing, and managing Information Systems Cyber Security. You will personally develop and deliver IS security standards, best practices, architecture, and systems to ensure information system security across the enterprise. You will implement procedures and introduce auditing methodology as well as address non-compliance to information security standards. You will work to establish compliance across the board. You will monitor and analyze security infrastructure performance and recommend adjustments to security management functions with overall accountability for performance and availability.
You should have experience interfacing with leaders of various business units to understand/design solutions that support distributed security infrastructures and integrate them within the network.
- Identify Key Performance Indicators and utilize them to monitor and improve performance.
- Establish and administer the overall strategies and procedures for the information security function
- Ensure the control, reliability, performance, and security of all information systems
- Establish standards, guidelines, and processes for all security infrastructure functions
- Research and assess all available security options as required to support corporate goals
- Define, prioritize, schedule, and monitor multiple technical projects, developing and managing comprehensive project plans and schedules
- Advise senior management on the viability of using specific systems and diverse or new technologies
- Engage in inventory tracking; incident handling and escalation; performance statistics reporting
- Implement and enforce Roadrunner’s ITIL’s policies and procedures (like Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, and Release Management Processes).
- Knowledgeable on Industry Best Practices and KPI’s
- A proven track record of successfully monitoring and delivery against OLA’s and SLA’s
- CISSP Certified
- 5 – 10 years of related experience in information security environments performing security engineering (hardware and software), and designing, planning, and implementing the latest proven technologies
- Minimum of 3 years of experience programming/ scripting and analytical work
A BIG plus:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline; Master’s degree or MBA is preferred, and network and/or security engineer certification is highly desirable
- Certified Security Engineer credentials