Our client is going through a digital transformation. It is an exciting time to join as leadership transforms this company from a logistics provider to a leading technology organization. Their open office space has cultivated a collaborative atmosphere. They have a start-up spirit while having the comfort of a private equity firm’s backing- and beers on tap!
You will completely drive a new DevOps initiative within the organization. We are looking for a senior resource that can assess the current technology, educate leadership on what will work best, and then… EXECUTE! Given the product offering is extremely complex, the right person must have exposure within a variety of technologies and be comfortable with a multi-system global environment.
The coolest part? You are building something brand new with an extremely passionate team of tech enthusiasts. You will play a key role in the decision-making process while remaining hands-on throughout the entire process.
- In-depth configuration management at all levels
- Manage and Automate the pipeline for test builds and deployments
- Heavy CI/CD pipeline implementation, ideally with Kubernetes, Docker Jenkins, Bamboo, or equivalent
- Implementation of cloud solutions such as AWS or Azure
- Agile shop-Lead scrum meetings
- Create process and procedure in an environment new to DevOps
- Function as an inspirational hands-on leader willing to build a team
- Manage continuous integration, continuous delivery, automated testing and all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Certifications a plus!
- AWS and Azure
- Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Bamboo, SaltStack
- NodeJS, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3
- Snowflake OR RDS (DynamoDB, NoSQL, MySQL, SQL)
- Tableau, Looker