Our multi-billion-dollar client company is one of the world’s largest manufacturing companies with economy-proof products that allows them to prosper and grow in these difficult times. They are in the process of rapid growth and looking for an ITSM Analyst who will work heavily on establishing best practices for an ever-evolving technical environment. This resource will join the company amidst a major acquisition and will work with business and IT teams to evaluate and re-calibrate best practices for IT crisis management in the large-scale manufacturing environment. This is a full-time opportunity with high visibility and potential for growth within the company.
- The core function of this resource is to reduce negative end-user impact by evaluating existing program and establish new business standards tor risk management.
- Support and track medium to high-risk changes, providing business impact, change impact, and analysis, ensuring all changes are thoughtfully planned and well tested.
- Utilize SharePoint to track and document changes and improve reporting processes.
- Create processes and procedures for crises management, establishing a chain of first responders and escalation points. Create network of business and IT resources best suited to handle critical issues and proactively minimize risk
- Serve as POC liaison between ServiceNow Change Management, key stakeholders, and technical users.
- Established Service Level Guidelines (SLGs) used to benchmark, report, and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Design and deliver Change Management and ServiceNow policy, procedures, and controls for platform operations including Disaster Recovery and Production environments.
- Enhance and create a change management process by planning, organizing, and directing day-to-day strategies aimed at improving overall efficiency.
- At least 5 years performing listed above duties for large scale manufacturing organization.
- 3+ years of ServiceNow administration and reporting experience required.
- ITIL certifications and experience with ITSM tools preferred.
- Experience acting as ITSM SME – with confidence and experience to make high priority, highly visible decisions on behalf of the organization with limited supervision.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, polished communication, and steady work history.
- This resource must be local to the Chicago area.