Our multi-billion-dollar client company is one of the world’s largest manufacturing companies with economy-proof products that allows them to prosper and grow in these difficult times. They are in the process of rapid growth and looking for an ITSM Analyst who will work heavily on establishing best practices for an ever-evolving technical environment.
This resource will join the company amidst a major growth period and will work with business and IT teams to evaluate and re-calibrate best practices for IT crisis management in the large-scale manufacturing environment. This resource must have broad technical understanding and the ability to hit the ground running with a foundation of ITIL knowledge and a background in ServiceNow.
This is a full-time opportunity with high visibility and potential for growth within the company.
• Manage service delivery with hosting and application managed services partners to ensure appropriate expectations and SLA on incident response and resolution times
• Use Project Management Methodology to plan and execute projects in time, budget and available resources.
• Report on all IT Operations metrics and application performance on various reporting platforms across levels of the organization.
• Contribute to building an ITIL CoE using ServiceNow
• Manage team members performing ERP administration and ITSM system administration
• Lead improvements in the use of ServiceNow across IT and Business, as well as help enforce consistent ITIL practices
• Manage release schedules for various patching and change requests along with coordinating testing activities across various team
• Manage IT change management and various IT policies and procedures documentation and adherence.
• 5+ years applicable IT operations & service delivery work experience required.
• High energy, confident, adaptable, and effective communicator while supporting users
• 5+ years of practicing ITIL processes and using ITSM tools and technologies such as ServiceNow, ITIL certification is a plus
• Ability to suggest best practices around change management and service management practices
• Ability to mentor and lead junior associates on related tools, technologies, and processes
• 2+ years of IaaS, SaaS and PaaS cloud technology and applications a plus
• Bonus points for experience in distribution environments