Our client is unique to the food and beverage industry with a two-tiered business model generating multiple streams of revenue. Having been around for over a decade they have locations around the US and are continuing to expand. This is an awesome opportunity to step into the IT organization during a crucial time of growth and be a part of an evolving infrastructure. This is a hybrid position with an onsite expectation of 3x/week!
As a technical support administrator your focus will be to provide support to a multi-site organization. Your day to day will consist of both onsite and remote hardware/software support as well as POS equipment and mobile devices. This is a tight-knit organization with a huge emphasis on culture- we are looking for an individual with strong customer service skills and a genuine passion for their field!
- Hands-on experience working in an end-user support role
- Remote support for POS, mobile, desktop/laptops and hardware
- Familiar with basic networking support (TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP)
- Wireless troubleshooting (remote connectivity)
- Imaging experience
- Supporting O365 – Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Endpoints, license assignments, anti-virus suites
- Troubleshoot Windows 8/10
- Active Directory support (user accounts, creating groups, group policy, Azure AD)
- Printer / peripheral device troubleshooting
- Knowledge of ITIL (Certifications a plus!)
- Experience with Intune a plus!