Our Client is the world’s largest manufacturing company with a unique spectrum of products that are thriving in our current COVID-19 impacted marketplace. As they are acquiring new business and bringing technical support in-house, they are looking to add a stellar full resolution multi-functional Service Center their Indiana site.
- Set-up a Service Center from scratch and build a brand-new team of high
- Work with IT and Business leaders to assess short-term and long-term capacity needs.
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures that would ensure that SLA standards are being met.
- Propose new technologies and processes that add potential business value to the IT solution set.
- Use metrics to manage staff performance.
- Provide metrics-focused status updates to management.
- Identify and propose proactive solutions.
- 2+ years in a leadership role
- 5+ years of experience providing IT Support in a large corporate setting.
- Strong Project Management experience, including managing timelines, project cost tracking, risk assessment and mitigation, and effective management of project resources.
- Strong Knowledge of ITIL
- Experience handling with asset management.
- Experience with Change Management
- Strong Excel skills/Reporting
- Experience with Risk Management
- Experience working with ServiceNow.
Manufacturing Industry Background Preferred
- Ability to occasionally tolerate working at a plant manufacturing environment with exposure to heat, fumes, and moving machinery. Requires a significant amount of walking.
- RAID, Hyper-V
- Microsoft OS and applications such as Active Directory, SCCM, SharePoint, Office365, MS Outlook, Stream, Teams, and Teams Live Events
- LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, VLAN, Wi-Fi, DHCP, DNS, Ethernet
- PowerShell /Python
- Microsoft MD-100: Windows 10 or Microsoft Office Specialist