Our client is known for crafting one of the most strategic, process driven logistics solutions that has changed the standards in multiple marketplaces. With a nationwide footprint, they leverage their network to deliver quality and reliable services and put a strong emphasis on continuous growth. This role can be fully remote, or if you prefer to be onsite the office is headquartered in St. Louis!
As the IT Engineering Manager you will focus on architectural design and building a dynamic and collaborative group that will deliver versatile software solutions. You will oversee a small/mid size team and provide technical direction to the business.
What is expected of you as a Leader?
- Train and mentor a team of 5
- Make decisions on onboarding and off boarding of personnel
- Lead Scrum stand-ups, sprints, and story refinement
- Identify key metrics and manage your teams performance
- Estimate project deadlines and hold your team accountable to meet those deadlines
- Provide updates to leadership and all other parties involved in the development lifecycle
- Stay up to date on emerging technology and look for ways to improve engineering process.
- Motivate your team!
What is expected of you as an Architect?
- Spend roughly 40% of your time architecting technical solutions
- Identify technical requirements, timelines, and architectural design based on the needs of the business
- Focus mostly on Mobile and Website solutions (Heavy Mobile)
- Lead Sprints
- Code Reviews/ Code Quality assessments
- Breakdown design advice and advise business on most practical technical outcomes
- React Native
- Rabbit MQ
- Proven experience managing a development team
- Experience designing both mobile and web technical solutions
- Experience with our clients Tech Stack
- Familiar with Image processing or scanning devices a plus!