Our client is a privately held healthcare provider with over thirty locations in various states across the US. They are considered one of the fastest growing organizations within their industry and have put a huge emphasis on technology in order to deliver the best results for their customers. If you are looking to join a stable yet growing environment this may be the perfect place for you!
As the IT Director you will be responsible for all areas within the IT Organization- Operations, Datawarehousing/BI, Systems, Security, Development and Telecommunications. You will work closely with leadership team to establish standards for the IT department and ensure project deadlines are completed with the upmost success. In addition to managing an internal support team, you will oversee vendor relationship as it relates to IT and effectively communicate needs and priorities to the business. This role requires a hands-on leader who can get into the weeds as needed, but can also maintain a “big picture” approach when meeting with department heads and leadership to determine problem resolution and continuous improvements to the environment. Your long-term focus will be to build out a robust internal technical department.
What else is on your plate day to day?
- Coordinate project activity
- Hire and Train internal technical staff- Manage all technical resources and ensure work is completed properly and on-time
- Act as the escalation point for any complex support issues
- Provide documentation within data security and disaster recovery
- Identify technical requirements that meet the needs of the business
- Manage budget (including inventory management, cost analysis, contract negotiations, etc.)
- Continuously make improvements to the environment and researching new technology
- Manage upgrades, implementations, backups and disaster recovery (including Cloud Migration)
- Oversee process improvement
- Vendor Management (ISP, cloud, MDM, RMM)
- At least three years in a technical management role (Must be responsible for budgeting, personnel, vendor management, and strategy)
- Proven track record implementing process/procedure into a high paced environment
- Experience managing the following technical areas;
- Microsoft Stack- AD, O365, In Tunes, Samanage, Sophos
- Azure Cloud
- Virtual Machines
- Security- HIPAA % SOX Compliance, Antivirus, BackUps
- ERP- Sage Intacct or Netsuite (preferred)
- Data warehousing/Reporting
- Hands-On technical support experience
- Experience in all aspects of Customer Service; quality standards for service, customer satisfaction, customer assessments
- Problem solving skills but be top knotch!
- Clear written and verbal communication style
- Ability to manage your own time as well as others on your team most efficiently
- Project Management experience a plus!
- M&A experience a plus!
- Familiar with SQL a plus!