Our client is a rapidly growing IT Services provider start up led by industry leaders who have grown up in the industry. They offer various customized solutions for their clients that focus in the areas of PLM, IoT, and Cybersecurity. This is the perfect opportunity for someone that has been involved in IoT development and is looking to enhance their skillset.
In this role will join a team made up of proven IT Executives to ensure solution insights, direction, and methods implemented are class leading and innovative. You will act as a senior developer, working with architects and analysts to execute conventional solutions that meet business requirements. You will have a strong knowledge base in IoT environments, different programming languages, the SDLC, and the confidence to take ownership in various projects.
- Work with architects/analysts to develop code/configuration/deployment methodologies necessary to address business requirements.
- Leads system development projects and improvements using Agile software development methodology.
- Provide analysis and requirements to the Development area as it pertains to customization while following standard practices.
- Develop user acceptance test scenarios, test scripts and results to validate configuration with the business.
- Develop migration scripts to import legacy systems data into IoT Platform
- Troubleshoot IoT Platform technical issues at various levels like installation, deployment, configuration, database performance, server side and client side related issues etc.
- Collaborate with other IT and functional area personnel on routine and major system upgrades activity.
- Develop test plans and protocols for evaluation of system performance.
- Backlog Grooming, Solution planning and design including functional requirements, user stories, functional design and architecture.
- At least 4 years of experience in a manufacturing industry
- 3+ years of hands on experience with IoT Platform environment
- Experience with at least on of the following languages; C, C++, JAVA, .NET.
- Knowledge of software API required
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices; waterfall and Agile is required.
- Deep understanding of different cloud based solution offerings
- Technical review and evaluation of current development activities (code and implementations)
- Software configuration management tools
- Incorporating user feedback into solutions and backlogs
- Project and Program management practices