Our client is one of the top performing logistics company in North America with one of the best TMS platforms in the industry! This is a privately-owned organization that has built its success on collaboration and lasting relationships. They have integrated the latest and greatest technology to maximize company efficiency and target the brightest professionals to join their team.
As the EDI Mapper/Specialist your teams focus is mapping transactions for various migrations. You will work directly with customers and internal departments to support and maintain partner EDI integrations and ensure a successful outcome. You must be comfortable solving complex issues and well versed with Altova MapForce.
Your Experience Includes:
- At least 2 years’ of experience with EDI data mapping
- Understanding of database structure and ability to query database elements for research.
- Basic SQL scripting experience
- Experience with structured data such as XML/JSON
- MUST have experience with Altova MapForce and familiarity with various data mapping tools
- Detailed knowledge of EDI translations software and mapping of transactions
- Familiar with EDI Transaction Sets; 204, 210, 214, 800 series, or HL7
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with end users, customers, and leadership
- Ability to read code highly preferred (.Net)
- Logistics experience highly preferred!