This is a privately-owned organization that has built its success on collaboration and lasting relationships. They have integrated the latest and greatest technology to maximize company efficiency and target the brightest professionals to join their team.
As the Integration Engineer you will work closely with the business and technical teams to design and implement enterprise grade integration standards and routines. You will lay the foundation for integration specs and rules which will allow internal teams to customize modules that enable a more efficient partner integration. You will be responsible for all areas of this initiative from road mapping, documentation, and execution. You must know how to build strong relationships and prioritize initiatives as needed. By far the most exciting thing about this role is that you will own the product direction and continue to improve the platform each day!
Skillset Needed for the Role:
- Experience as an Integration/Implementation Engineer
- Experience working with visual mapping tools, MapForce a plus!
- Strong background in system integration and process design
- In depth knowledge of JSON, XML, or EDI (knowledge of multiple data formats preferred)
- Knowledge of integration best practices, design patterns and integration error handling
- Knowledge of logistics platforms or iPaas solutions
- Understanding of multiple protocols (API, SFTP, AS2)
- Familiar with AWS a plus!
- Familiar with data standards/data modeling a plus!