Our client is one of the largest wholesalers in the North American region with an impressive portfolio of all the top brands we know and love! They have several large-scale projects in the pipeline which has increased workload and are looking to expand their development team. This privately- owned company is known for treating their employees like family, has a healthy mix of work life balance, and puts a strong focus on career development.
We are looking for a Sr. Hybris Developer to develop and support the flagship digital e-commerce platform. Your role will primarily focus on new feature development and customization- you will also be responsible for troubleshooting any issues related to the system. You will work closely with various business teams to understand requirements and develop new enhancements. As a senior resource on the team, you will make recommendations on new technology and continuously look for ways to improve the development process.
- At least 2 years Hybris Development experience
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Previous experience integrating Hybris with back-end systems (SAP ECC, C/4)
- Familiar with payment gateways a plus!
- Familiar with UE concepts a plus!
- B2B ecommerce solution experience a plus!
- Familiar with cloud solutions a plus!