Our client is a privately held capital management firm with a presence in Chicago, NYC, Boston, Houston, Fort Lauderdale and LA. They are a boutique firm that puts a focus on establishing long-term relationships and offering unique financing solutions that fit the individual needs of their clients.
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to sit in their Chicago office. You will work closely with the management team to perform a variety of HR duties while following best practices and labor laws. You MUST thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment and have the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Work with hiring manager to create job descriptions.
- Screen candidates and coordinate with outside agencies to schedule interviews, negotiations, and offers for multiple roles (Investment, Finance and Operations, Investor Relations
- Manage job sites (LI, Indeed, Zip recruiter)
- Manage Org chart for the entire company
- Handle all related HR issues
- Lead exit interviews
- Manage companywide events
- Oversee annual review process
- Manage onboarding and offboarding of new employees
- Coordinate with IT vendor to ensure access and laptops are ordered and ready for use
- Recommend new methods, and policies to improve the department