Our client is a privately held capital management firm with a presence in Chicago, NYC, Boston, Houston, Fort Lauderdale and LA. They are a boutique firm that puts a focus on establishing long-term relationships and offering unique financing solutions that fit the individual needs of their clients.
We are looking for a self-motivated HR Manager to sit in their Chicago office. You will work closely with the management team to perform a variety of HR duties while following best practices and labor laws. You MUST thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment and have the ability to manage multiple projects at a time. The ideal fit will be an individual coming from a start-up or small financial firm looking to grow their HR career.
- Work with hiring manager to create job descriptions
- Screen candidates and coordinate with outside agencies to schedule interviews, negotiations, and offers for multiple roles (Investment, Finance and Operations, Investor Relations
- Manage job sites (LI, Indeed, Zip recruiter)
- Work with leadership to manage Org chart for the entire company
- Take direction from senior leader’s and handle all related HR issues
- Lead exit interviews
- Manage companywide events
- Work with hiring manager and oversee annual review process
- Manage onboarding and offboarding of new employees
- Coordinate with IT vendor to ensure access and laptops are ordered and ready for use
- Work closely with senior management to understand needs of the business and suggest new methods, and policies that can improve the department