Our client is a global leader in the food manufacturing space with a portfolio including some of the biggest brands in the industry. You will become a part of a growing team led by a proven leader.
The Service Desk Analyst will act as a liaison between the business and IT users groups. They will be a crucial member of the Help Desk team and will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and end-user support for their growing team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Fielding Incident/Service Request
- Imaging and deploying computers
- Troubleshooting and setting up new users on mobile devices
- Responding to tickets inquiries and troubleshooting hardware, software or network problems.
- Assigning priorities to calls logged in the que in order to make sure they are answered by the correct group and in a timely fashion.
- Adhere to service desk best practices to ensure calls are answered promptly.
- Ensure consistent exceptional customer service is given to each problem.
Experience you’ll need:
- Basic Office 365 troubleshooting and support
- Active Directory experience
- Ability to support 500+ users
- Troubleshooting a variety of Hardware and software problems
- Configuration and Troubleshooting of Printers
- Excellent Customer Service and people skills
- The ability to communicate effectively over the phone
- Good problem solving skills and techniques.