Global IT Support Technician
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Global Service Desk role will be the first contact for any of their end user with a technical issue. The IT Support Technician would be required to make every effort within a reasonable time to provide resolution or escalate it to the appropriate team with proper documentation in the system. Since this is a global help desk servicing over 10,000 end users, there will be a full spectrum of technical issues and the learning curve is expected. It’s an outstanding opportunity to further your career. This is a SECOND SHIFT, WORK FROM HOME position. The responsibilities will include:
1) Troubleshoot general hardware, software, network connectivity issues and client productivity tools. Capture key data elements, resolve or route task(s) promptly and per documented procedures.
2) Escalation, documenting and resolution of requests or problems with other Information Technology staff members and vendors as appropriate. Recognize urgency and impact to properly identify P1 incidents and VIP/ExLT requesters.
3) All status communication, preparing resolution, and document cause per IT process and procedure.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
- Experience supporting basic productivity tools including MS Office, Skype, File and Site access.
- Strong detail and process orientation.
- Excellent Customer Service and Organizational Skills.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written, phone skills.