Our client is one of the largest wholesalers in the North American region with an impressive portfolio of all the top brands we know and love! This is a great opportunity for a .NET (Full Stack) Developer looking to expand their skillset and work alongside a seasoned team of talented developers. This privately- owned company is known for treating their employees like family, has a healthy mix of work life balance, and puts a strong focus on career development.
As a .NET Developer (Full Stack) your day will consist of day-to-day support of various applications as well as new feature development. You will work on a small team of senior developers, collaborating on code review sessions while following a mixed methodology approach. In addition to coding you will be meeting with multiple business units to determine technical requirements, process improvements, workflows, along with testing features that are being implemented into the system. This is an awesome role for an individual that is passionate about development and looking to learn from other senior developers and grow their skillset!
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or related experience
- 3+ years’ experience developing enterprise applications in .NET
- Experience using C#
- 2+ years’ experience with MS SQL (knowledge of oracle or other databases a plus!)
- Knowledge of source control systems
- Familiar with front end technologies
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Experience with web service technologies
- Solid understanding of SDLC
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS/Azure a plus!)
- Familiar with design patterns (MVC a plus!)
- DevOps experience a plus!
- Familiar with mobile development a plus!
Interested in our Technology Stack?
C#, ASP.Net, MVC
WCF Services, REST APIs
XML, JSON, SOAP
HTML, Angular, Knockout, jQuery