Our client is one of the largest wholesalers in the North American region with an impressive portfolio of all the top brands we know and love! They have several large-scale projects in the pipeline which has increased workload and are looking to expand their development team. This privately- owned company is known for treating their employees like family, has a healthy mix of work life balance, and puts a strong focus on career development.
As a Senior .Net Developer your day will consist of new feature development as well as day-to-day support of various applications. You will work on a small team of developers, collaborating on code review sessions while following a mixed methodology approach. You will be in a client facing role, meeting with multiple business units to determine technical requirements, process improvements, workflows, along with testing features that are being implemented into the system. This is a true senior developer position; a successful candidate will be a problem solver that takes initiative.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or related experience
- 6+ years’ experience developing enterprise applications in .NET
- Strong experience using C#
- 5+ years’ experience with MS SQL (knowledge of oracle or other databases a plus!)
- Knowledge of source control systems
- Familiar with front end technologies
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Experience with web service technologies
- Solid understanding of SDLC
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS/Azure a plus!)
- Familiar with design patterns (MVC a plus!)
- DevOps experience a plus!
- Familiar with mobile development a plus!
Interested in our Technology Stack?
C#, ASP.Net, MVC
WCF Services, REST APIs
XML, JSON, SOAP
HTML, Angular, Knockout, jQuery