Our Client is a group of sister companies owned by the same firm is working on the exciting initiative to create a brand new, fully integrated eCommerce platform. This initial project will consolidate their online offerings and make it easier for the consumer to purchase multiple products and services in one transaction. To achieve this goal they are developing a new cloud-based website and will migrate all existing websites, integrations, and services to the platform. They are looking to add two energetic and innovative Front End Developers to their Online Systems/Web Development team. These are full-time positions with major potential for growth.
The resources stepping into this organization will have a real opportunity to advance their career with hands-on participation in the design, development, and maintenance of all enterprise-wide websites, cloud-based services, and related technologies
- Design and develop scalable software, web applications, and services
- Provide valuable input in the architecture and scalability decisions
- Lead or participate in code reviews with your peers
- As a part of a new and growing team, participate in the development of code standards, management, tools, and workflow
What makes you the right person for this role:
- 2+ years’ experience as a Front-End (UI) Developer/Engineer
- Experience with JS frameworks like React, Angular, etc.
- Strong foundational knowledge of REST APIs
- Experience documenting code and maintaining documentation
- Agile workflow experience is a PLUS
- Professional experience
-Ruby on Rails
-Cloud (AWS, Azure)