Our client may be one of the coolest, most creative companies we have seen on the market! Their clients range from entertainment, theme parks, gaming industries and more! They are experiencing rapid growth and in order to remain ahead of competition, they are looking to bring in creative minds to take them to the next level of engineering.
You will join a five-person team and help design and build electronics systems based on various clients’ needs and concepts. This includes identifying system parts, wiring and various components to ensure the project is complete. You will brainstorm with the team, create estimates for design, material and labor costs, and then engineer and integrate circuits and layouts for PCB board fabrication. You will really WOW our client if you are familiar with theming, robotics or animatronics!
- Collaborate with team members to design electronics systems based on the clients needs
- Understanding of materials and fabrication process that will affect the design and outcome of projects
- Integrate PCB boards with off shelf components
- Circuit design and structure
- Partake in design and production meetings
- Must ensure projects meet code compliance and manufacturing standards
- Advise production team on any custom components needed for the job
Education and Technologies Desired
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics Engineering or 6+years of industry experience
- FE Licensed (PE professional
- Assembly Language (MASM)
- PCB Design Software (Proteus, Altium, Eagle)
- Experience with Rasberry PI (Hardware and software)
- Microsoft Office Knowledge