Our client is known for crafting one of the most strategic, process driven logistics solutions that has changed the standards in multiple marketplaces. With a nationwide footprint, they leverage their network to deliver quality and reliable services and put a strong emphasis on continuous growth. This role can be fully remote, or if you prefer to be onsite the office is headquartered in St. Louis!
As an Integration Analyst/Developer your role is to manage end to end integration implementations. You will work closely with customers and their tech providers to ensure their EDI setup is accurate, provide testing and guarantee the implementation process is smooth for all parties involved. You will use your investigative skills to troubleshoot complex issues and be comfortable communicating with various partners. We are looking for someone that can take ownership of the entire process, while some documentation is implemented it will be your job to help improve the overall integration process!
- Strong Analytical skills, must have the ability to solve complex problems
- Experience with Azure Logic Apps and XSD
- Familiarity with BizTalk a plus!
- Basic SQL experience
- Familiar with JSON, XML and custom file-formatting
- Familiar with Logistics EDI Transactions like 856,204,211 and 214 (preferred)
- Strong customer service skills
- Understand testing integration within EDI and perform validation testing
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with end users, customers, and leadership
- Familiar with SQL database a plus!