Our client is one of the top performing logistics company in North America with one of the best TMS platforms in the industry! This is a privately-owned organization that has built its success on collaboration and lasting relationships. They have integrated the latest and greatest technology to maximize company efficiency and target the brightest professionals to join their team.
Our client is looking to add an EDI Integration Analyst to the team. The primary focus of this individual will be to improve efficiency of the entire organization by supporting and integrating a variety of custom and commercial systems. The enterprise integration team works directly with customers and internal departments to support and maintain partner EDI communications as well as providing other integration data as needed!
Your Experience Includes;
- At least 2 years’ of experience with EDI data mapping
- Understanding of database structure and ability to query database elements for research.
- Basic SQL scripting experience
- Experience with structured data such as XML/JSON
- In depth knowledge of data mapping tools (Experience with MapForce HIGHLY preferred!)
- Strong Analytical skills
- , must have the ability to solve complex problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with end users, customers, and leadership
- Ability to read code highly preferred (.Net)
- Familiar with EDI Transaction Sets; 204, 210, 214, 800 series, or HL7
- Logistics experience highly preferred!
- Familiar with BizTalk highly preferred!