Our client is one of the top performing logistics company in North America with one of the best TMS platforms in the industry! This is a privately-owned organization that has built its success on collaboration and lasting relationships.
You will join the Integration team and act as the primary PM managing a high volume of custom integration projects. We are looking for an individual that comes from a strong PM/BA background. You will oversee all aspects of the project; create project plans, manage scope/timelines, track and report status and other metrics against goals, effectively influence the team to adopt best practices, identify resource requests, and ultimately communicate with both the technical and business teams to help make the most strategic and effective decisions. You must have experience working on Integration projects and consider yourself detail-oriented and adaptable. You will be working within a fast-paced environment, strong communication is an absolute must!
- 5+ years’ experience in a technical PM role
- Experience leading Integration projects and handling all aspects of the PM life cycle
- Strong analytical skills, must have the ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to create both technical and business requirements
- Experience communicating business needs to technical teams and documenting processes and procedures
- Knowledge of project management best practices and/or project methodologies
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with end users, customers, and leadership
- Understanding of EDI integrations a huge plus!
- Transportation knowledge a huge plus!