Our client is one of the top performing logistics company in North America with one of the best TMS platforms in the industry! This is a privately-owned organization that has built its success on collaboration and lasting relationships. They offer remote flexibility!
You will join the project and work closely with the EDI group to manage a high volume of partners and successfully manage the integration into their system. You will analyze data, ensure the EDI setup is accurate and provide testing as needed. You will use your investigative skills to troubleshoot complex issues. You must be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment and establish clear communication among internal teams as well as customers.
- Experience with Logistics EDI Transactions like 204, 210, 214
- Strong Analytical skills, must have the ability to solve complex problems
- Familiar using data mapping tools with repeatable use functionality (Experience with MapForce HIGHLY preferred!)
- Understand testing integration within EDI and perform validation testing
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with end users, customers, and leadership