Our client is a worldwide manufacturing company one, of the largest and best-known producers in their industry. With a Global team over 15,000 and an annual revenue of over 7B, they are looking to grow their Digital Solutions Team by hiring an experienced, highly technical Digital Solutions Manager.
They are looking for true specialist in MS products with the ability to both manage a team and major initiatives. This resource will work closely with both IT and business stakeholders to better utilize and introduce new, scalable products to this growing Global enterprise.
Required Experience and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate the existing Microsoft digital solutions environment to develop and technical roadmaps
- Collaborate with Infrastructure Management to best utilize Office 365 product suite
- Must have experience managing teams in enterprise environments
- Must have experience hiring, firing, conducting performance reviews, technical project management, and communicating project changes with leadership
- Work closely with SharePoint, Exchange, Skype for Business, PowerBI, Flow, PowerApps, etc.
- Manage team of internal and 3rd party resource to design architect project roadmap, carry out successful execution
- Work with varying IT teams to ensure successful sunsetting of legacy applications as SharePoint continues to evolve
- Training and guiding global resources such that they become self-sufficient in deploying solutions independently, acting as SME for user base
- Lead charge for re-engineering company intranet
- Collaborate with leadership to establish Global Infrastructure and Engineering policies (must have experience with governance best practices)
- Experience working within ITIL environment major bonus – not required
- Coordinate with delivery teams (development, infrastructure, project management) to ensure timely and accurate delivery of solutions