Our client is a local leader in the insurance space with a 30-year-old history of success. This is a private company that continues to grow based on old fashion values. Today the leadership team decided that proper digital marketing would help them reach new heights and they are looking for someone passionate and capable to help plan, build and manage their SEO/SEM platform. Additionally, this person will manage our social media presence, focus on reputation management as well as be working with our Marketing Department and Web Development group to establish our brand for various products.
What would make you a fit?
- Familiar with various methods of increasing traffic, improving brand and site visibility within major search engines for keywords, increasing site authority through trusted and natural link building and surpassing client conversion goals
- Able to provide SEO expertise for keyword research, reporting, linking campaigns, conversion goals, on-page optimization, social media, local search, image and video optimization, digital asset optimization, and mobile search for clients of multiple industries
- Experience working with the team to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking
- Able to generate custom, weekly and monthly traffic reports and insights for the leadership team
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and Google Search Console for enhanced SEO performance
- Experience writing headlines, body copy, and content to optimize websites or web pages
- Ability to keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines
- Ability to guide our web developers and designers in implementing best practices
- Experience creating solicitation strategies to build positive review volume
- Real life or school experience publishing, and contributing diverse and engaging content to priority social media channels while ensuring consistent messaging and monitoring
- Experience designing content that is structured and optimized for efficient search, publication, distribution, and engagement.
Qualified Candidate would have:
- Bachelor’s Degree (ideally majoring in Marketing/Digital Marketing) or relevant experience
- We would consider a recent college graduate with Digital Marketing Internship experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in online marketing preferred
- Functional understanding of tools such as SEMrush, BrightEdge, Google AdWords, Google Search
- Fluency with Console, Screaming Frog, and Google Trends
- A wiz of Social Media Marketing
- Experience with Project Management (planning and budgeting)
- Knowledge and application of fundamental communications and public relations principles
- Real life expertise in responding to national media inquiries and pitching stories to the media
- Ability to apply emerging communications and public relations trends
- Competency in core Microsoft Office Suite products including (PowerPoint, Access, Excel and FrontPage)
- ***Insurance experience a HUGE PLUS
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and Dental
- Telemedicine Benefit
- 401k with a generous company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training Programs
- Wellness Program