Our Client is a well-funded 3 year-old tech financial start-up, founded by a group of successful serial entrepreneurs with a winning track record of building companies and taking them public. Call us to hear more about whom, when and how – you will be impressed!
To them — we are not just a Staffing Vendor, but an investor. We were proud to be invited to invest in this company among many famous equity firms. They chose us as a partner because they wanted us to give them the highest priority in staffing. This is the company that understands that people are their greatest assets.
Already close to 150 employees, mostly technical staff, this place is not only a Candyland of technology, it is a cluster of brilliant minds. However culturally it’s a laid back and fun group of folks. Their headquarters is in a brand-new office space located steps away from Union Station in Chicago. They also have an office in Miami and Ukraine. However, they offer flexibility, so you can work remotely and therefore live anywhere in the country.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who is creative and energetic a real technologist at heart. This person will be responsible for assisting with various internal systems while collaborating with other developers as well as several programming projects.
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR JOB:
- Analyze current technology (IT security, AWS infrastructure, CI/CD tooling, System Administration, Monitoring/Alerting systems, etc.) develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Identify creative solutions to internal development problems using all technologies at your disposal
- Perform incremental testing actions on code, processes and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A solid DevOps Engineer who works directly with the developer team
- A programmer who knows enough to be dangerous
- Well-versed with Linux based systems and using a shell-based interface
YOU ARE A ROCK STAR IF:
- Experience setting up a traditional 3 tier web platform on AWS
- Extensive programming experience
- Experience with Ruby on Rails applications
- Experience Python Flask applications
- Network Security Experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Medical Insurance/Dental Insurance/Vision and Life Insurance/Unlimited PTO
- Ability to make an immediate and lasting impact, learn from the best
- Highly Competitive Salary and Equity Offering
- Work Remotely from ANYWHERE in US