Our client is one of the largest wholesalers in the North American region with an impressive portfolio of all the top brands we know and love! This privately- owned company is known for treating their employees like family, has a healthy mix of work life balance, and puts a strong focus on career development.
We are looking to add a Data Engineer to the team to help build enterprise data and analytics solutions. Your main focus will be to make data easily accessible to the business in order to optimize strategic decisions. You will be apart of the Enterprise Data team, collaborating with passionate minds whom love to problem solve!
Additional responsibilities include;
- Data analysis, data visualization, optimization, data modeling, reporting and support
- Enhance data models and data platform integration while adhering to best practices
- Work collaboratively with your team to ensure project deadlines are met
- Troubleshoot critical data platforms and applications and implement solutions
- Create and maintain comprehensive technical documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3+ years experience building data models and understand data warehouse solutions
- Support and development experience within SQL database
- Hands-on experience developing reports, dashboards, scorecards and analytic solutions
- Experience with data queries (SQL) and understanding data relationships
- Experience with ETL processes
Skills you can learn!
- SAP HANA/SAP data services
- Data mining, Big Data, Data Lake