Our client is a top consulting firm in Chicago- the organization has a close-knit team where ideas are heard and encouraged. Named one of the fastest growing tech companies they offer innovative solutions to mid-size companies with a customizable approach. The organization values its employees and offers highly competitive benefits and promotes wellness with a gym onsite! Good news for those who don’t love to be on the road- most of their client-base is located within the Chicagoland area so there is limited travel!
The Service Delivery team is looking to add a Data Center Support Engineer. You will work alongside a small team of support engineers to install and troubleshoot clients infrastructure. You will provide phone support as well as remotely logging in to desktops to ensure complete efficiency.
What is expected of YOU?
- Focus primarily on support tickets relating to Storage, Server, Virtualization and Cloud services
- Responsible for ticket que and providing updates to the customer
- Partner with implementation teams to ensure smooth transition after project completion
- Provide updates on progress and billable hours
- Work closely with various teams to ensure clients need are met
- Create customer diagrams and detailed documentation
- Familiar with SOW, SLAs, and service revenue goals
- Provide top notch customer service
What experience is Required?
- Support, configure, and troubleshoot the following; Active Directory, O365, and Azure
- Storage support (NetApp, Nimble, Pure, EMC)
- Knowledge of service management tools
What scores Bonus Points?!
- Server hardware knowledge; UCS-B/C, Dell, HP
- Cloud technologies (AWS)
- SharePoint knowledge
- Familiar with SCCM
- Cisco/Nexus routing and switching
- Backup Solutions