Our client has transformed the financial service journey. Professional and personal growth is the core goal of the firm, and it carries over to both their client base and internal employees. This is an incredible time to join their IT organization as they are growing and can offer endless opportunity!
As a CRM Analyst your main focus will be to work with business teams to build efficient solutions within MS Dynamics 365. You will be responsible for customizations, workflows, plug-ins and extensions within the CRM and collaborate with the business to leverage all capabilities of this platform.
- Implement efficient solutions within Dynamics 365 to support the internal sales division
- Act as the CRM SME and provide day to day support relating to the platform
- Enhance reporting and dashboarding
- Act as a secondary resource to other CRMS
- Provide clear documentation and training as needed
- Oversee licensing for Dynamics 365
- Gather requirements from internal sale teams to maximize utilization of the platform
- At least 3 years experience working with Dynamics 365 (custom scripting, workflows, plugins)
- Familiar with CRM Reporting and Security
- Strong experience working within MS Excel
- Experience working with one or more of the following tools;
- CRM SDK
- CRM API
- Visual Studio
- Web services
Experience that is a plus!
- Power Platform/Power BI
- MS SQL
- Reporting Tools (SSRS)
- IT Degree