Our client is unique to the food and beverage industry with a two-tiered business model generating multiple streams of revenue. Having been around for over a decade they have locations around the US and are continuing to expand. This is an awesome opportunity to step into the IT organization during a crucial time of growth and be a part of an evolving infrastructure.
They are looking for a Cloud Architect who would be responsible for the design, integration, and implementation of their Cloud environment. This includes developing an implementation strategy and ensuring security protocols and best practices are being followed across all their locations. This person will be working with IT members across the organization to evaluate business needs.
- Act as SME for all cloud solutions- primarily Azure with some AWS
- Designing, building, and supporting all IT infrastructure technologies, including cloud infrastructure
- Building out new DevOps process and working with the business to identify the best tools to integrate
- Develop improved best practices and documentation process for the organization
- Managing Azure SSO, Identity Management, and MDM platforms
- Evaluating technology solutions to determine the best fit for business needs
- Identifying gaps in current technical environment and making recommendations on the best way to fill those gaps to business leadership
- Special projects as assigned
- 3+ years of experience with Azure Cloud Architecture (including design, implementation, and post-implementation management)
- At least 5 years of systems and architecture design, experience with large corporations a strong plus
- Strong experience with Active Directory and Windows Server design and support
- Experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS implementation a plus
- Understanding of security frameworks and compliance standards