Our client was one of the first tech start-ups in the Chicagoland area pioneering the eCommerce space and have grown to exceed over 600 employees world-wide. Established in 2000, they are growing, evolving, and innovating to continue to beat their competitors. As of today, they are number one in their industry, business is currently booming and they are looking to grow their team with the best of the best!
They are looking to hire a Sr. Business Intelligence resource with management AND technical experience. This leader will manage 6 direct reports, located in varying locations, and partner up with all business unites to analyze data and drive the company forward. You will be analyzing complex data sets to contribute to revenue forecasting, price analysis, marketing campaigns, and supply chain trends.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Directing a team of 6 resources in 3 locations
- Driving projects related to design and decision making
- Partnering with varying teams to analyze large data sets to drive business decisions – Operations, Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain, Etc.
- Provide guidance in the development, implementation, and management of KPI’s
- Building large scale high-level forecasts for financials
- Monitoring and maintaining data models, ensuring both the business and technical teams work in unison to maximize return
- Suggesting improvements to existing proprietary products
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
- Highly technical background within Business Intelligence
- At least 4 years of BI Team management- both technical and functional resources
- Master’s Degree highly valued
- eCommerce, supply chain, marketing, exposure ideal
- Proficiency utilizing Google Analytics excellent
- Must have strong business sense paired with common sense
- MS SQL/ MySQL experience required
- Understanding of MS BI tools: SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
- Background in Machine Learning/ AI great