Our client is a top consulting firm in Chicago- the organization has a close-knit team where ideas are heard and encouraged. Named one of the fastest growing tech companies they offer innovative solutions to mid-size companies with a customizable approach. The organization values its employees and offers highly competitive benefits.
We are looking for an entry-level business development representative to identify and approach a new client base with the intent to improve their current IT infrastructure and services. You will receive the appropriate sales training and mentoring to establish long lasting relationships and help your customers solve their most complex IT challenges. You will familiarize yourself with the product offerings as you aggressively call prospects and work towards building a strong pipeline of qualified leads. You must be a go-getter and genuinely enjoy striking up new conversations with all types of personas.
What can you expect in this role?
- Prospect for new customers through high volume outreach to grow your book of business
- Work to establish strong relationships with key decision makers
- Research new customers to better understand their environment and needs
- Collaborate with team members to establish most effective solutions for clients
- Familiarize yourself with IT products and services to better sell a solution
- 1+ year experience in a sales related role
- Passionate about working with people and developing relationships
- Self- motivated and resilient
- Desire to grow your sales skillset and continue to develop your career
- Strong written and verbal communication and attention to details
- Familiar with IT hardware and IT consulting services (highly preferred)