Our client is a global medical research/devices company, a division of one of the most recognizable corporations in the market. They focus on improving lives through automating processes and developing the most complex, efficient devices available today. They are currently in the midst of a Salesforce service module implementation and looking to add a BSA Consultant to the project team.
As a Salesforce BSA/Consultant, you must have played an integral role in a sales/service cloud implementation in an enterprise environment. Not only will you act as a liaison and interact with different business and technical teams on a day-to-day basis, but you will be the key person responsible to win the confidence of leadership to ensure a successful roll out.
What makes you a good fit?
- Prior experience working on 1 or more Salesforce service module implementations (global scale preferred but not required)
- Ability to critically evaluate business needs, identify opportunities for improvement and decompose high-level information into detailed requirements. Must have highest level of comfort writing technical and functional requirements
- Experience with cost benefit analysis, gap analysis documentation/use cases, solution documentation
- Experience providing detailed analysis of business requirements and documenting process flows
- Comfortable creating and maintaining functional specs documentation and working collaboratively with teams to test and deploy system changes
- Ability to present reports to executive teams to support recommendations
- Taking ownership of an implementation project to completion
- Familiar with SDLC process
- Successful track record coordinating with Development, Configuration and Testing teams during build and deployment phases of the project
- Assisting with creating Training materials
- Experience with CPQ or Sales module a plus!
- Understanding of Salesforce technologies including Lightning, Apex, VisualForce a plus!
- Must have strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills!
- Clear and direct communication is an absolute must!